ModeXnet team has experience in numerous countries all over the world. Competence is built from the time when the World’s First GSM Network was established in Finland (1991) to latest Mobile and Data Networks for Corporation and Operators.
modeXnet Oy Ltd. is a technology agnostic E2E Network Solution and Planning expertise team designing communication technology solutions according to customers’ needs. Complementary wireless broadband solutions for locations where broadband fixed networks cannot reach:
Who We Are
ModeXnet Team provides a technology agnostic Network Design and Planning Solution according to customers’ needs.
X-Haul - Fixed Wireless Access for Broadband Network
X-Haul – Fixed Wireless Access for Broadband Network
- X-Haul EnablingBroadband 100M..20Gbps Internet to challenging areas, with lower cost on Service Area (industrial facilities, agriculture, enterprise capacity).
- Offeringopportunities for WISP to seamlessly cover wide service areas. WISP operators extending existing coverage with cost efficient manner in less populated areas when traditional deployment could be very expensive.
- Easy and fast deploymentsaves time and costs, when Organisations’ ”last miles” Broadband deployment project are implemented with Xhaul – Solution
X-Node – Working from Home (WFH) Enterprise solution
- Offers solution for distant workers without proper access to LTE or 5G connection at their home office
- Scalable solution for various needs to be connected via mobile broadband, WFH, recreational entertainment, home security etc.
- X-Node outdoor, improves connectivity to Mobile Operator network
X-Node – Broadband Challenges
- LTE and 5G connectivity improvements
- Enterprise and SME solution for WFH, Agriculture etc.
Can be operated from -40°C up to +70°C and with only 20W power consumption. With exceptional design we’ve been able to make IP67 enclosure virtually maintenance free. It is built with the best components to make sure it stays functional in all conditions.
This X-Node is designed for suburban and rural environments, from Households to Small and Medium size Enterprises (SME) or Agriculture. As an IP67 enclosure solution, it is capable of handling even the harshest of conditions. Provides broadband connectivity 100Mbps, 500Mbps or 1000Mbps according to Solution design. N-connectors for external directional antennas according to needs.
X-Haul – Long Wireless Links: 1 .. 10 km
- Various Node and Antenna combinations for connection needs
- For Fiber operators to enable faster deployment in difficult terrains
Backbone Link with mmWave licensed/unlicensed bands is designed for several kilometres data connection extension. Can be operated from -40°C up to +70°C and with a few tens’ watt power consumption. It is intelligently built to operate in the demanding environments as part of SON networking solutions.
Designed for Fiber Operators to provide Wireless Broadband Service access connection towards Internet source. Provides broadband connectivity 500Mbps, 1Gbps, 2Gbps, 5Gbps, 10Gbps, or 20Gbps according to Solution design.